MOWO is an app that helps mobile teams to work effectively from any location. It enables you to:
- Receive job assignments in the field and view detailed information about the job on your mobile device
- Get directions to your job’s location, using the integrated Google Maps Navigation service of Google Maps.
- Complete jobs, submit records and reports or attach photo capture/file upload from anywhere quickly.
- Data is stored on the Google Cloud Platform. Rest assured that your data is safe with enterprise grade security from Google.
Determining and Sharing Location
The MOWO service deals with location, so in order to work, it needs to know your location. Whenever you open and use/interact with MOWO on your mobile device or go to the MOWO website, we use the location information from your mobile device or browser (e.g., latitude and longitude) to update your organization about your location and job status, and to assist you with job management and directions via google maps. This information is only shared with your organization, and is NOT shared with others outside your organization. This information is stored temporarily on the google cloud platform with enterprise grade security. Also, MOWO uses your mobile device’s ‘background location’ to provide its services, including to update your organization about your location and job status and to assist you with job management and directions. If the MOWO app is open/running, it will tell us about your device’s location even if you are not directly interacting with the application.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 6/1 Punna Withi 11 Alley, Khwaeng Bang Chak, Khet Phra Khanong, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10260
- Phone: (+66) 02 030 0082